High-Quality PPC Marketing Services & Lead Gen – Turn Prospects Into Customers
Top-Quality Lead Generation – Increasing Sales & ROI
Get Support With Your Online Marketing
industry-leading pay-per-click advertising and lead generation services.
How would a steady supply of quality leads change your business?
Get Quality Leads In 24 Hours
We deliver marketing solutions
We work with companies all over the UK maximising there return on investment. With a wide range of marketing systems, we help streamline our lead generation systems for your business.
Delivering fresh new business and leads on a daily bases for many sectors.
UK Experts, Services: AdWords, Bing, Copywriting, Analytics, Strategy Consulting.
Technical & Onsite SEO. Request An SEO Check. Experienced SEO Team. Experienced SEO Staff.
Digital Marketing Agency
DataRush takes care of your business’ digital marketing needs – from managing your Social Media accounts and creating your Facebook adverts, to running sophisticated email marketing or Google Ads, Facebook Ads Campaigns, and writing content for your monthly blog.
Traditionally marketing has been about pushing your messages to your customer. With technology, now you can enter into a dialogue with your customers and deliver what they actually want and not want you think they want. Often there is quite a gap and digital marketing is what allows you to communicate one to one with your customers and on a mass scale.
So what areas does digital marketing cover?
Digital Marketing includes the following:
- It is a set of marketing activities and not just one activity.
- It is Interactive and not just one way. It enables two-way communication and is much more engaging compared to the other marketing methods. Interactivity is what distinguishes it from advertising on Television, which is also electronic but not interactive.
- It happens online. What it essentially means is that the activity is carried out on the Internet or telecom networks. Though it happens online, it can empower both the virtual or offline world. An example of DM in the virtual or online world is email marketing or social media marketing or search engine marketing. In the colloquial sense when we say digital marketing we refer to virtual or online marketing only. An example of this in the offline world is the use of tablets to showcase product offerings at a retail store.
- It helps an individual or organization. It is useful not only for large companies but also for individuals as well, unlike TV or newspaper advertising. One can take advantage of digital advertising on small budgets as well.
- It helps reach and engage the target audience. It is focused, and one can use multiple targeting methods to reach their audience.
- It helps achieve business and financial objectives. It is measurable & ROI driven. It helps achieve business & financial goals.
Professional Marketing Services
DataRush focus on generating leads for your business, B2B marketers are using digital marketing to increase leads to drive businesses forward. Our experience covers a wide range of industries and we serve customers across the UK including: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Liverpool, and London.
Digital Marketing includes the following:
- Global reach – a website allows you to find new markets and trade globally for only a small investment.
- Lower cost – a properly planned and well-targeted digital marketing campaign can reach the right customers at a much lower cost than traditional marketing methods.
- Trackable, measurable results – measuring your online marketing with web analytics and other online metric tools makes it easier to establish how effective your campaign has been. You can obtain detailed information about how customers use your website or respond to your advertising.
- Personalisation – if your customer database is linked to your website, then whenever someone visits the site, you can greet them with targeted offers. The more they buy from you, the more you can refine your customer profile and market effectively to them.
- Openness – by getting involved with social media and managing it carefully, you can build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being easy to engage with.
- Social currency – digital marketing lets you create engaging campaigns using content marketing tactics. This content (images, videos, articles) can gain social currency – being passed from user to user and becoming viral.
- Improved conversion rates – if you have a website, then your customers are only ever a few clicks away from making a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.
The Benefits of Digital Marketing